For centuries ‘ale’ flowed from many a Tavern and is equally as popular today. The traditional way of making a barrel of ‘the good stuff’ was certainly not what it is now.
Drawing inspiration from West Country folklore and the tale of two local Giants, Goram & Ghyston, the Little Giant Brewery was born – a compact-micro brewery boasting a tiny footprint of just 1.8m x 2.2m.
Unlike anything gone before, this incredible piece of engineering now opens up brewing opportunities to a huge audience. Boutique bars, restaurants, sports clubs, even community pubs have the option to brew their own beers without the constraints of a large brewing corporation.
Why become a Little Giant?
- First compact-micro brewing franchise in the world
- Compact system has tiny 1.8m x 2.2m low carbon footprint
- 4.5 hour brewing cycle producing 600 litres of beer
- Fully automated via touchscreen technology
- Each cycle is recorded online though our fully patented software
- Extensive training program prior to install
- Fully installed at your premises and first brew cycle monitored in situ by one of our engineers
- Marketing launch package
- Highest quality British brewing produce
- Guaranteed location exclusivity